Learn essential GSA skills, make new friends, share your stories and experiences, and build the GSA movement in Contra Costa County!
GSA Leaders: Jump start your school year! Bring your members to this summit to learn skills in building your GSA and continuing change at your school!
Learn how to:
- Start & run a successful GSA!
- Use laws to protect your GSA from discrimination and harassment!
- Organize long term campaigns that can forever change your school!
- Create GSAs that are diverse and strong!
- Fight for the rights of Transgender & Gender Non-conforming students!
- Network with local GSAs to fight homophobia and transphobia in the communities of Contra Costa County!
Behavioral Health Services, a Division of Contra Costa Health Services & Contra Costa LGBTQ Youth Advocacy Collaborative
Adults will have a separate summit with workshops, speakers and dialogue. There is a $10 registration fee for adults that includes lunch. The summit is free for youth. If you are an ADULT, please register at: www.tinyurl.com/cclgbtyouth
Youth please register below.
MAKE SURE TO REGISTER BY FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND AT 3PM! REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 3PM!
There are no upcoming events.