Are you a California GSA?
Do you want special training from one of our GSA Network staff members?
Our regional staff can visit your GSA at lunch or after school and train you on the following topics & more:
- How to Run Better Meetings!
- How to Plan Events!
- How to Have an Organized GSA!
- What Your Legal Rights Are!
- Support for Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Students!
- How to Build a Safer School for LGBTQ Students!
Be sure to request a visit at least two weeks in advance, and we'll do our best to come visit you and help your GSA with the skills it needs to make lasting change at your school. If you know of GSAs in your city/region who would also benefit from a site visit, you can help us coordinate to visit more than one school.
Contact your regional GSA Network staff person!